Monday, January 16, 2012

Remember this??

We’ve been really talking to Katie Beth lately about having a “clean heart” so that Jesus can live within her heart!  Well, she’s been asking a lot of questions the last few days.  Just a few minutes ago this is what happened:

Katie Beth just informed me that she is ready to see Jesus. She's dressed up & got her purse in hand. She wants to know what time he'll be here & what kind of car does he drive? Where does HE live? Can I stay there forever? Something leaped within my soul!!! :) This has been the topic of the week- she brought it up.

Wow … not much more I can say about this… I just wanted to share… :D

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the new house!!! The kiddos look like they are really enjoying it! Love Aunt Rachel

    ReplyDelete